Society & Culture

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Are Tarot cards real?

I recently went to a psychic after a bad series of events happened in my life. She was highly recommended on Google with great reviews and this was my first time. She pulled out Tarot cards and began the session. She asked me what had been going on in my life and then asked me what I wanted to know. Anyway, I told her the mishaps in my relationship and then asked her if things would get better. She layed the cards out and went on to tell me that he was cheating on me with his best friend and that she would become pregnant by him. I was shocked and ever sense have been obsessing about it. Even to the point that I am waking up crying and heart broken from horrible dreams. My relationship isnt getting better because of this and I feel I made a big mistake. I dont know what to believe??? Can someone set me straight on if I should believe all this??
First off, the ability to read Tarot cards are real. Second, that woman was unethical to tell you those horrible things... There are rules I follow when I read cards.



1) The Death card does not mean someone is going to die, just a major change, a rebirth.

2) Do not say things that will destroy someones life with doubt.

3) Explain the future in not set in stone, it can change due to the choices the questioner makes.



She was probably abusing her gift to get money from you. A lot of paid physics do that.



Edit: IMO, if the person is getting paid, they tell you things that will upset you. They believe if they do, you are likely to come back and pay again, and again, and again.



Go to another reader, one that is free, totally. Not the ones that are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture