Society & Culture

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Those who speak English, can you help?

What adjective can I use to say that the concrete layer is no longer homogeneous, I mean, parts of the concrete layer is starting to deteriorate and some pieces have fallen. Can I say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture