Society & Culture

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can someone help me write a costumer complaint?

I called this company asking for information about some supplies I needed to purchase before heading out to the store . And while i was on the phone i heard a woman yelling at the associate that I was speaking to , She had complete disregard for the fact that the associate was speaking to a customer , and she spoke to him with such disrespect I felt really bad for the guy , when i asked what that was all about he didn't want to say but i did ask for the name and position of the person yelling at him , and to my surprise it was an Assistant manager ! Really ? her actions where very unprofessional , and it isn't the first time that ive seen someone with any type of authority treating their associates in that manner ( I frequently shop at this location) . This location is notorious for bad customer service (more frequently from people holding higher positions) . So i would like to write a complaint to this company , about this unjust behavior and treatment of employees ,coming from a customer witness i think it would have more of an effect . Can someone please help ?





***10 points 5 stars and thumbs up for sure , for the most helpfull answer ! ***


Thanks !



Mmmmm? Catch 22 situation hun, so be careful that your not putting this mans job in jepordy ok? :))


The safest and clever way to deal with this is this:





"Dear sirs,





I have been using your store(location etc) for many years along with my family and friends and recently at a community wedding i was discussing how i had been in your store, and how i found the person helping me to be extremly helpful and intelligent with an exceptional product knowledge that made my shopping nightmare a dream, anyway, after describing him/her etc i wasnt suprised to find there were several of us who felt the same, the next day i went back to your store and got the persons name so i/we could let you know its a pleasure to know you have people like this, their name is.............











You see hun, the theory is to get them on the promotional ladder and hopefully in time poetic justice will prevail. ;-) x




you iz @ penis




Dear...


I am writing to..





Recently, I...





I feel that this is..





I hope you will take this further as I feel it is..


Yours, Lady da.




if you've been there before you should walk in a give the complaint straight to the assisstant manager!


because its likely she won't care about your opinions you should mention that you found it rude, unhelpful and annoying that she was interfering with your call when you were trying to listen for information. since the place has bad customer service get a load of people to do it! also make it clear to the manager that you may not want to shop at a place where staff are treated like ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture