Society & Culture

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Volunteer For Being Laid Off?

I volunteered myself for being laid off today. Job was extremely stressful and I could not take it anymore. I was recently cut to just 20 hours with a choice of being laid off. Boss Ok it and on my pink slip the reason for leaving is "lack of work".





I need to know was this a good choice? I have no job lined up but feel like a big cloud of stress lifted off my shoulders. I feel free for the first time in a long time.



Whether it was a good idea or not, is not for anyone to judge, however, it was offered to you, and since your hours were cut to 20, you probably would have lost the job eventually.





The most important part of your question, you were stressed, and you feel like a big cloud of stress was lifted off your shoulders. That says it all.





It was a big decision to make, but feel good about it. Take this time to reflect on your life, maybe go away for a few days and relax, and think about your future, what good things lie ahead for you.





You made the best decision for you and your health, no one can judge that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture