Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why do I feel bad about not being there?

I am in the Interact Club at my school. I signed up for an event, and I was suppose to be there. Then something family related came up, and I could not make it. Then this week, I signed up for an event, and I got caught up in the bad weather and could not make it. Why do I feel so bad for not making these events in my club? Maybe....I feel bad because I signed up for it and I did not go....



Well you shouldn't feel bad. You had honest reasons as to why you could not make it. You should try hard to make it to future events, but if something comes up, then it is ok to not go.





You're life and what you do in it with your family takes precedence over community service. Community service is good, but it's not as important as you're family and you. Because if you think about it, community service is meant to help other families in need. I'm not trying to make it sound like community service is not important, it is, but you have to remember where your priorities lie, and those are to your family.





Like I said you shouldn't feel so bad about not making it, you had legitimate reasons, and if you still intend to help then no worries. I mean you aren't obligated to go to these events, its called community service, not community obligation.




i think you just answered your own question, dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture