Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

How many of you are members of YWCA ?

Please mention you places.



I'm not.




once by ignorency i did not notice the W (women) and just asked the lady on the counter for place in there, she looked at me and said you look to me a man(male) .i said yes i am.she said sorry nothing for you,better come after you change your sex.i was still.................she said this is YWCA NOT YMCA..oh sorry madam it is my mistake.but can you help me ,, because W and M belongs to the same family in INDIA..AND I JUST LAUGH.she said ok you must sleep in the waiting room or guest room.i was happy to stay there for a night.it was in OSLO. thanks.now i am not a member of any .thanks




We are members of the YMCA in San Diego, California. We use the pool facilities. My daughter used to be a lifeguard there. :D




whats that ? cant u put your question in proper way ?




Not me...It would have to be YMCA for me , and I have no interest in that either Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture