Society & Culture

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where can I donate $ online to help the homeless in the U.S.?

and one that is a legit foundation? It just breaks my heart seeing all the homeless stories on the news. I can't do much, but I'll give what I can. Thank you. :)



There are many opportunities to help homeless in your hometown. Then you know where your money is going and who it is helping. Food kitchens need money and volunteers. You can give money or donate clothes or give of your time. Check with the Salvation Army or your local soup kitchen. Many churches also help the homeless. Women's Shelters are a good place because you are not only helping the homeless adults, but also children of parents who are homeless.




Salvation Army. Not only operates shelter, soup kitchen but has job training. Best money spent for your donation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture