Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What type of things and I donate to a childrens home in Lesothos, Africa?

Lesothos is the landlocked country in the middle of south africa. I want to donate stuff to Mants'ase Children's Home there but I don't know what I can send or what they need?



You asked a different question about the Peace Corps... let's take this one step further.





I believe we have a program in Lesotho. So go on google and look up PEace Corps Lesotho. There is bound to be blogs and volunteer info. Ask the volunteers. They can tell you.




most children's homes need money,imperishable foods,toiletries. our mission is in need of cots for children to sleep on please review website and consider helping us to www.ruralhealmission.net.tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture